There are two types of statement that you can receive from HomeAway Payments:
- A Direct Deposit statement confirming deposit details and
- A Direct Debit statement confirming the details of any refunded payments.
As an international customer, you also receive a separate fee invoice confirming the processing charged or refunded depending on the type of statement.
Both statements are broken into two boxes’, the first box contains information about which bank account the transaction is affecting and the second box confirms the service fee charged and the reservation ID in question.
Fees are show on the statement in red and refunded fees are shown in black.
Special attention should be paid to the below points.
- Date sent to Bank (1)
- Rental Property (2)
- Deposit/ Recapture Account (3)
- Credit Card Processing fee (4)
- Total Amount (5) – *Please note when a debit statement is issued, the service fee is displayed but this fee is directly paid back by HomeAway payments and is not debited from your bank account.